SERVICES and LOGISTICS for the Ascension of Aconcagua Mount
If you come in a group with your own guide and don´t need a guided expedition, we have a wide range of logistic services so that you can organize a complete expedition to the Aconcagua. The services are available in Mendoza, Penitentes, and Puente del Inca and on both routes to the Aconcagua: the Normal Route or the Polish Glacier Route.
• Transfer airport or bus station / hotel / airport or bus station.
• Assistance and support for lost luggage recovery.
• Accommodation in the city of Mendoza (Different Categories).
• Assistance in Mendoza to buy the Aconcagua entrance permission and food for high altitude meals as well as to rent the necessary equipment.
• Rental of expedition equipment (tents, stoves, etc.) or personal equipment (clothes, crampons, etc.).
• Luggage care in Mendoza City.
• Transfer Mendoza / Penitentes or Puente del Inca / Mendoza.
• Accommodation in Penitentes o Puente del Inca.
• Transfer to the Aconcagua trailhead (Horcones or Punta de Vacas). • Food service in all the camp-sites. (Confluencia, Plaza de Mulas, Plaza Argentina). This includes the use of bathrooms and spaces.
• Mount guide service.
• Accommodation in Plaza de Mulas's shelter.
• Porter services to high altitude camps.
• Support in Mendoza after the expedition.
Please, don´t hesitate to consult us about price and other information you may need. If you already have your expedition itinerary, you can send it to us so that we can help you calculate the quantity of each service needed (example: how many food, mules, porters or another service you need). We can also provide you a complete budget.
To confirm the reservations Acomara-AconcaguaExpeditions asks for the a downpayment of the total amount, that can be sent through banking transfer (ask for account information) or through internet by PayPal - www.paypal.com. To ensure the security of your information, all credit cards and electronic transfers are handled by PayPal. The balance must be paid in Mendoza, before starting the expedition.
The cancellation of any reservation must be made in writing and 20 days before the expedition starts, without exception. Under no circunstances will the deposit be refunded. Instead the you will assume a credit in your favor (if applicable) equivalent to the amount paid less 15% of administrative fee. This credit can be used towards different services offered by Acomara-AconcaguaExpeditions in climbing season and for the lapse of two years.